LaunchBox Community Forums

Hide clone games in Mame

stephy

TY for quick response . :)

Really nice of you. 

I was just wondering one more thing..
If I already imported my game collection , is it possible to update it and add more images , boxart, flyers , etc from Emumovies? =) 

Edited by stephy

• 1 month later...

Ima hijack here. Nice and quiet deep in another noobs thread.

I did that thing where you delete all your platforms xml because the rom collections you imported were named incorrectly, then you dust off the cobwebs off clrmamepro and rename your sets then you get confused by the lack of "remove missing roms" option (not on the beta yet) and the import roms option was slightly confusing to you in the way it wouldn't import duplicates (so it's a perfect way to scan a folder for new roms just not for removing unwanted now nonexistent zip files)

Short story everything worked but mastersystem for some reason (deleted its xml but nothing changed in the folder) kept importing 0 games successfully. So I forced duplicate imports. Worked a treat but do I have some frankenstein xml for MS now?

I'll be putting in a ticket for a "refresh rom folders" button soon I think.

I know we can currently perform both tasks but the naming and such gets a bit confusing.

Ppl know what refresh rom folder means off the bat.

Still loving this frontend,  where do I send the Christmas beers? 

Only other question I have for now is what's the difference when importing an emulator why do some look for the binaries and others search for the exe. 

I'm new to Retroarch and assumed this was cores but then an exe imported fine when binaries was selected.

I think vba-m needed all files selected to choose it.