LaunchBox Community Forums

exit option with modifiers

Newlander

Controller Automation functions are tied to a controller only at the moment, but Jason is interested in expanding it to more functions and allowing them to be keyboard bind-able so that it can have a lot more uses (most commonly will probably be arcade sticks). At least I assume you're talking about the controller automation exit function, if not then please correct me.

Though, now that I am thinking about it, all you need is the ability to run an AHK script, which is all we essentially use. Grab the default AHK script from within LaunchBox and be able to run that with a keyboard command. I wouldn't be surprised if you could do it from within Xpadder or just download AHK directly.

No, because it only allows controller keys to be used. AHK is AutoHotKey, so without Jason adding in that extra functionality, you'd have to go the long way about doing it, unless someone else happens to know of an easier method. However, the script to exit the currently opened window is available when you edit an emulator on the AHK tab (I recall it being the exit script), so you just use that in conjunction with AHK stand alone.