LaunchBox Community Forums

xbox one

sarge1979

Yes so if I can upload launchbox onto it then will play games better then my crappy pc is capable of was the plan.

Also not sure if anyone can help but having problems exiting games with Nintendo wii on dolphin in launchbox. I have set up the command prompt but still does not work. It pauses the game like it wants to close but freezes and wont close down.

Well I had no idea you could even jail break an XBone yet but then again it's a system I couldn't give two shits about so I don't keep up on the goings on about it.

I guess the next question is, can you just move over programs or install from an exe ? Or are you stuck using the Windows storefront proprietary package files. Just a guess here but I am going to guess you are stuck with the .pkg files.

As for your Dolphin issue. Open Dolphin, then go to Options > Hotkey Settings and make sure to bind the "Stop" function to what you want it to be.

6 minutes ago, lordmonkus said:

As for your Dolphin issue. Open Dolphin, then go to Options > Hotkey Settings and make sure to bind the "Stop" function to what you want it to be.

That's all I had to do? And there was me messing around with controller automation in Big Box trying to choose two buttons that were common to all 3 of my gamepads. I'm gonna look into this. So all I have to do is assign Start + X or whatever I like to the Stop function and it will exit Dolphin back to the Big Box menu?