LaunchBox Community Forums

Are the issues in bitbucket ever considered?

Imgema

I'm using LaunchBox (free version) for about a year. There are a couple of issues in bitbucket i'd like to see being tackled before going for the full version but all this time i don't think i have seen any issue there being looked upon.

For instance, the first 10 or so top voted requests are there for many months now, some of them being a year old. That's the top voted ones that i assume get the highest priority? So if those issues are stuck there for so long, what are the chances to ever see any requests with a lower vote count being tackled? There are like 40 pages of requests atm...

Basically my question is, does the bitbucket requests or the votes matter at all?

@Imgema I'm looking at them constantly and many of them have been completed, but the completed ones aren't showing up in the default views. Of course there are many, many requests. We're doing our absolute best to tackle the most requested tickets as quickly as possible. Our live development streams should make this rather obvious.

• Like 2