LaunchBox Community Forums

I can start multiple imports at once but only the first one completes

alpenjodler

Both. One works, one doesn't :-D

I started with selecting my "Super Nintendo" and my "Super Famicom" rom directories and dropping them into Launchbox. After I finished with the dialogs, set up the default emulator for the SNES system and so on, the emumovies imports started to run in the background.

"Well this is nice and easy, I like it" Next is Dreamcast, then Gamecube, then NES/Famicom... all while the SNES imports/downloads where still running in the background. After I started the process for mame, I went to bed and let the computer to its thing over night.

The next morning, I only had SNES in the list, the imports for the other systems did not start after snes was finished.

When I restarted Dreamcast, saw that the emulator I set up last night was still set up, though

A queue is a great idea actually. Allowing to start another import might just be an oversight, it's certainly not currently intended to work like that. Check the BitBucket, if that feature request exists then vote on the already existing ticket, otherwise please feel free to add an Import Queue feature request (vote on your own ticket too!). You can get to the LB BitBucket by clicking Issues/Requests at the top of the forums.