LaunchBox Community Forums

Issues with running ScummVM in fullscreen 16:9 :(

snoopybooh

Hi guys, I'm struggling to run ScummVM in fullscreen 16:9 so that games are fully displayed in the whole screen, but after several tries I gave up. If use opengl driver, the games are displayed in 16:9, but a part of the image is out of the screen (...). Also pixel aspect ratio doesn't seem to help. Is an issue related to scummvm or should i change some option in windows 10?

Unfortunately I've already tried that but somehow it doesn't work. If I select Opengl the screen becomes way too big (the image overlaps) and if I try to use OpenGL(no filtering) a part of the image is being cut-off... 

Update: I've tried once again, but I give up...there's definitely something wrong. If you don't use OpenGL a windows 10 notification pop-ups saying that ScummVM isn't using the right resolution(1920X1080) while if I set OpenGL the screen is being set to 1920x1080 but it doesn't stretch right.... that's so frustrating...

Scummvm.jpg

Edited by snoopybooh