LaunchBox Community Forums

How to remove screenshots from default big box game details view

deanord

• 3 weeks later...

I would also like to know how to edit this page for a new theme. Whilst I can find and amend the file to change the detail text on the right I cannot find how to change the layout to remove or reposition the images/video. I would also like to be able to change the background image on this page.

Does anyone know how this can be done or can point me in the right direction?

I would also like to know how to edit this page for a new theme. Whilst I can find and amend the file to change the detail text on the right I cannot find how to change the layout to remove or reposition the images/video. I would also like to be able to change the background image on this page.

Does anyone know how this can be done or can point me in the right direction?

@deanord I have just had a reply to my question around this on another thread from @Jason Carr. Apparently the game details page uses the textgamesview as its master. If you want to remove the images I think you would need to remove them on the textgamesview page and they would then not show in the games details page. However they will also not then show in the text view layout itself, which may or may not be an issue depending on the views you are using in your theme. 

Hope this helps.