LaunchBox Community Forums

RetroFresh - Big Box Theme

faeran

Thanks. I figured that was it. 

Also, is there a way to change how blurry the background is? The fade option doesn't seem to affect it. Assuming that's for brightness or something else. 

Edit: figured it out in the XML, background blur option, changed 80 to 40 and it looks better imo. I do have a problem though... Some of them display like this:

39017816_299744534106248_3318604118745939968_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=93b2400ae396f788849acf9ae64ef6bf&oe=5C09DF2F

How do I make it stretch to the full screen in platform view? Cheers. Awesome theme by the way.

Edit again... Think I found it. 

<Image Name="GridRight" Source="{Binding Path=ActivePlatform.BackgroundImagePath}" Height="{Binding ElementName=Canvas, Path=ActualHeight}" Width="{Binding ElementName=Canvas, Path=ActualWidth}">

This line says Height and Width in the Platform view, but  in the Game view XML it says ActualHeight and ActualWidth. I changed them to Actual in the Platform view and it seems to be stretching. Cheers!

Edited by sc0tt88

• 2 months later...