LaunchBox Community Forums

Start Up Video request

frasto90

Not a problem to upconvert to 1080, but you may lose some resolution in the process. Also due to the aspect ratio change, you will have some black (or some other color) bars on each side. if you had a bezel or some sort of graphic to fill the dead space it would look a whole lot better. PM me... I can whip something together for you.

Ideally it will need to made from scratch again to make it look perfect! Anyway I'm just throwing it out there for people who want a challenge in their spare time.

This one is great intro though its 2 mins long! haha

Great documentary if you haven't seen it yet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlg2Rck5msk

Edited by frasto90

Thanos is correct. If you already have the source video at 1080p you are good to go. Just download and rename to startup.mp4. The original video looks as though it was in 720 or below, thus having pillars on the final output. in these situations, a bezel of some kind would be required to graphically fill those areas. It can be easily fixed using Adobe After Effects or equivalent.