LaunchBox Community Forums

Big Box Trial?

screwball69

There isn't but if you post your system specs I am sure we can tell you if it will run decently or not for you.

I have it setup on 2 PCs, the slower one is an old AMD Athlon 3800+ @ 2.4 GHz, 2 gigs of ram and a Radeon 7850 1 gig gddr 5 video card, Win 7 32-bit. Launchbox runs fine on that system using the basic built in theme with text (no art) wheel, medium quality box art, screenshots (no videos) and all animations turned off.

Theres really no difference between the versions. Big mode is nice to have, but really I run it most in Desktopmode to sort and so on.

Still happy I bought it. I think that launchbox with emumovies made a difference for me. I tried to get Hyperspin working for a while, but Launchbox is great. Bad things is that its updated all the time so theres always some new feature that "I HAVE TO HAVE". Like intro movies :)