LaunchBox Community Forums

Retroarch/Mednafen PSX Crash

Onehate

Been trying to troubleshoot this for hours... I can get the cue files to load fine in retroarch, but when I try to load any M3U file retroarch will crash instantly.... Anyone have any suggestions to how to resolve this? I am running Retroarch 1.3.6.. I tried the lastest nightly build but was missing the .dll's. I have managed to get afew to launch but I some keep crashing. I have checked the text files in both the M3U and the cue file, and they match up. Also the games will launch using the disc 1 cue file no issues.

Anyone know how to fix this or have a good work around? I am trying to setup a box that does not need any keyboard interaction, and am trying to understand possible solutions through retroarch but not sure how any of them actually would work with the setup i am building.

Cheers

Edited by Onehate

If you have the cue + bins for a game all in the same folder a very simple m3u should work just fine.

For example I keep my PS games in their own folders for organizational reasons and here is my m3u file for Final Fantasy IX:

Final Fantasy IX (USA) (Disc 1) (v1.0).cue
Final Fantasy IX (USA) (Disc 2) (v1.0).cue
Final Fantasy IX (USA) (Disc 3) (v1.0).cue
Final Fantasy IX (USA) (Disc 4) (v1.0).cue