LaunchBox Community Forums

Demul : Atomiswave or Dreamcast

dov_EL

You don't need a 3rd emulator all the arcade boards will work with the same settings you just have to add them separately in the associated platform tab so for Naomi and Naomi2 it will say
run=naomi rom=
run=hikaru rom=
run=galeco rom=
run=cave3rd rom=
as long as you add the path to all of those roms whether they be in their own folders or separate ones you should be fine.

52 minutes ago, DOS76 said:

You don't need a 3rd emulator all the arcade boards will work with the same settings you just have to add them separately in the associated platform tab so for Naomi and Naomi2 it will say
run=naomi rom=
run=hikaru rom=
run=galeco rom=
run=cave3rd rom=
as long as you add the path to all of those roms whether they be in their own folders or separate ones you should be fine.

i have all naomi 1 e 2 in  the  same folder...i try to launch on LB but not work...i have to have separate line command for naomi to work fine?

6 minutes ago, DOS76 said:

Somewhere on the 1st page is my exact settings in LB for all the arcade boards if they don't work for you then there is an issue with how you have Demul set up

ok ok...i read some messages from your post link above...i think i lost an intermediate step maybe because i m very noob...

i read somethings about mame to take naomi or other roms...but i download all naomi roms from fig1 and they are all .zip.

I use mame 0.185 but not the entire pack only rom i prefer to play.

I wrong everithings? or is possible with my naomi romset to setup workly them on launchbox?

now i have 2 separate instance in LB to work for DC and atomis...and after 2 days this morning i solved there! now last step is setup naomi to complete arcade section

Cattura.PNG

Also if you are using the Nov 2017 version of Demul it was updated to the latest MAME roms at that time so if the games you are downloading from EP are older versions and those roms were revised in MAME since then it may no longer be working.

here is a link to the rom extractor bat you are welcome to try to see if it does any good for you if not I would suggest downloading the latest MAME set from Pleasuredome.uk.org for best use with Launchbox you are looking for the [Free MAME 0.195 ROMs (split) set you can also use the (nonmerged) but it is over double the size and contains a lot of redundant files.