LaunchBox Community Forums

LB noob, HS veteran...

nikeymikey

Hi everybody, Long time Hyperspin user here. Decided to take the plunge and try a new front end.

Been flicking thru the forums here and ive seen mentions of a rocketlauncher plugin that may or may not be in a beta stage.

As i have a fully working RL setup for my HS, is there any easy way to configure LB to use this? I dont fancy going thru and setting up all the emulators etc again unless i have to.. How does LB work with the databases that RL uses for its game lists?

Basically im looking for any tips, suggestions etc to ease my transition from HS to LB. 

6 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

Yeah just set launchbox as your frontend in rocket launcher instead of hyperspin.

Done that. I only have one system setup in LB at the mo, for testing purposes. That would be the 3do. 

The problem i am having is that when launched with LB, the 3do bios immediately runs and i get the insert disc screen. This has to be something to do with my settings.. but as i am new to this i dont know what im doing wrong :)