LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox Tutorials - Emulating Sega Saturn with RetroArch

ResidentEvul13

Or the games are using a different emulator. That error says a path is wrong. Click a game in this platform, Ctrl + A to highlight them all, Right Click -> Edit, choose emulator from the first drop down, then from the second drop down choose RetroArch. Thats how you change the emulator they're using. If it still says that, then change the path to RetroArch in the manage emulators screen.

2 minutes ago, SentaiBrad said:

Or the games are using a different emulator. That error says a path is wrong. Click a game in this platform, Ctrl + A to highlight them all, Right Click -> Edit, choose emulator from the first drop down, then from the second drop down choose RetroArch. Thats how you change the emulator they're using. If it still says that, then change the path to RetroArch in the manage emulators screen.

done and done... nomore error it just doesn't do anything at all... this was my first time setting up sega saturn games cause on my laptop i am using hyperspin but i am now on my console doing it through RA... 

Now if it's not doing anything, then now the command line could be bad. If you downloaded the core, make sure the default command line parameter in associated platforms is set to your core, and make sure the system name matches the name you gave the system. If that's all correct, then it can also be the BIOS. Bad BIOS for every system (bad game rips for that matter too), are all over the place.