LaunchBox Community Forums

ComixBox Theme

Grila

Hi grila

is there a way to delay the animated explosion to say an on_click event. It animates too fast so I cant see the clear logo designs, other than that I love this theme

or is there a setting to delay the automatic loading when you stop scrolling in the clear logo list

Nelson

Edited by nelman

5 hours ago, nelman said:

Hi grila

is there a way to delay the animated explosion to say an on_click event. It animates too fast so I cant see the clear logo designs, other than that I love this theme

or is there a setting to delay the automatic loading when you stop scrolling in the clear logo list

Nelson

The idea of the wheel isn't really to stare at and study the wheel images, it's to make a selection so I won't be making any changes to the way it's currently implemented. However, you can edit the timings in the XAML files to make the wheel appear for a longer period of time if you would like to. You'll have to edit the timings for all the animations also, as the timing is all synced to the currently implemented fade in and fade out.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've run into a couple problems getting this theme functioning properly.

1. When I launch Bigbox it does not stay on the scrollable menu, instead it automatically selects the menu item it lands on and drills into it.  Same for the next menu level.  As I scroll through the options and stop on one it will automatically select it and drill into it, instead of me manually selecting it from the menu.  Perhaps this is only a selection in the Bigbox options.  I hope it's that simple to resolve.
  2. The pictures aren't placing themselves into the comic boxes correctly.  They overlap one another stretching outside the box it's intended for.

Any help in correcting these issues is appreciated.