LaunchBox Community Forums

Error while trying to buy license - "Your card does not support this type of purchase"

ferrell

Good evening, guys!

Well, every time I try to buy any kind of license, the page gives me this error... I'm sure i'ts not in my bank's end, because I've just bough a Humble Bundle, and still have some cash left! Do you know what I could do to bypass this? I really, reeeally want to use BigBox! BTW, your product is absolutely amazing and just gets better! The email i've used is pedrossferraz@live.com.

Thanks in advance!

Pedro

(Sorry for posting this in the issues tab D:)

Just now, ferrell said:

Thanks for the quick response, guys! @Jason Carr it's not an prepaid card, and unfortunately, it's my only international card :/ (I live in Brazil).

Anyway, i think BigBox is going to have to wait a little more hahaha

I'm sorry, I wish we had a good solution for stuff like this. It might be worth calling up your card's bank to make sure it isn't blocking foreign transactions, as that is a common issue.

• Like 1

Guest Kirsten Marie

Hi ferrel! I'm pretty sure I've got you all set up. Just sent an E-mail with your license with the changed name! Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for your support! :)

• 1 year later...