LaunchBox Community Forums

Becoming a Sponsor/Partner or Donating to LaunchBox

Emulation_Guru

• 3 weeks later...

I had a question about the $20 Hangouts level and the once a month video chat session with Jason.  Right now I can't realistically justify donating $20 a month.  But the ability to sit down with the creator of Launch-Box and be able to pick his brain seems really cool.  So I was wondering if I could just do a 1 time $20 donation for the purposes of the video chat?  Also, would it be a group session with everyone who donated that level or would it be one on one?  Thanks. 

With Patreon if you want to pledge for just a single month then you can do that. You can donate, wait for it to clear so you get the perks of the tier you chose (which is happening soon because it happens at the end of the month. Once that clears, you're in for that tier for the month you donated on, then change up the tier or pledge amount. We understand that people can't always give every month, and that's totally fine. Everyone's personal life comes first.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...