LaunchBox Community Forums

Systems Go Big Box Startup Video

Hi Everyone!

Im new to the community and to LaunchBox, but wow does the software blow me away. I have been an active user in the Retropie community for a while now, and just recently discovered LaunchBox because one of my subscribers asked me if I would make a startup video for LaunchBox. I have made a lot of very popular Retropie Startup Videos, and now I am going to start converting the most popular ones to LaunchBox, as well as make a bunch of new ones. The download Links to all of my videos are in the video description.

I really hope you guys like this one and I look forward to being more involved in the community here!

Download Link is in the video description!

Edited by HallelujahJaffar
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
On 16/03/2017 at 6:38 PM, Zombeaver said:

Also... the diehard Trekkie in me would love to see a Big Box version of this! :D

I just so happen to be finishing a Star trek bigbox startup video :) its star trek into darkness inspired , but it should please all, hopefully . It has references to the original / tng & new movies in it. Rendering is a pain in the ass , even with an i7 and 6gb 1060 helping :(

@HallelujahJaffar I just checked out your video playlist on youtube...very impressive startup videos. I would love to see some of those with the BigBox theme. I agree with @Zombeaver,would love to see a Star Trek one...really like the scanlines. Your talents are welcomed in the community. 

Looking forward to your Star Trek startup vid @harryoke

• Like 1