LaunchBox Community Forums

add sign out/ favorites

NJDave71

Actually you can add favorites in BigBox, its on the game details screen which shows before you launch a game, or if you have that screen turned off you can add that screen to a key/controller button and just activate it when you need it, which is what i do.

Screenshot (111).png

Just now, DOS76 said:

hmm I thought that that functionality was removed awhile ago and didn't think it was added back now I'm perplexed as why Jason would make a plugin for something you can already do in the program.

If you are talking about yesterdays surprise live stream i think he said he was going to make a star rating plugin for bigbox, if i remember correctly.

I will have to join the festivities tomorrow.    perhaps I should jump into the developers pool.   plugins are really powerful so let's watch master Jason make a plugins. 

having this be a button map makes sense to me in BB.   

Just now, NJDave71 said:

I will have to join the festivities tomorrow.    perhaps I should jump into the developers pool.   plugins are really powerful so let's watch master Jason make a plugins. 

having this be a button map makes sense to me in BB.   

Yeah thats what i personally prefer, 99% of the time i just want to launch the game, but i have that screen set to the "back" button on my controller so if i need to favourite or mark as broken etc i can just hit back and do what i need.