LaunchBox Community Forums

Any way to remove a Change you submitted?

DjBlades

Pretty much as the title says. I've been uploading a large amount of gameplay screenshots to the database, but accidentally uploaded a screenshot of the wrong game for Mario Party 6. Is there a way I can remove this submission without waiting for it to go through the approval process?

I hope I wasn't the only one who rejected that one. Maybe some of the mods are on autopilot mode and just hit accept at everything.

Would be nice indeed to be able to revert changes you've made that have wrong images/label/info.

Edited by Jakatsu

Definitely seems so. There were 2 rejections and 5 approvals, when it was blatantly the wrong game...

Upon closer inspection, 5 images out of the 80 I uploaded had watermarks. Some of them were extremely hard to see, but others were pretty obvious. Anyways, I'm uploading replacements for all the watermarked ones. Should have checked over my images an extra time before uploading them, sorry.

edit: I went through my library and looked at the screenshots others have added, and I've submitted a few replacement requests for the ones that have watermarks. I hope that makes up for the work I've caused :P

Edited by DjBlades