LaunchBox Community Forums

1080p Sega Genesis HyperSpin Recorded Game Theme Videos

Riffman81

Recorded HyperSpin Sega Genesis themes uploading to my folder on the FTP as I'm posting this. I wasn't able to find many themes for this system and that's a shame as there are some real gems to be had on the Genesis. A lot of the links to specific themes over at HS are down and I grabbed what I could find on their FTP. 24 themes in total. If you've got Sega Genesis themes you want converted to video format, feel free to stick them in my folder on the EM FTP. I'll add them in the set. Now on to N64

BigBox 2017-06-02 19-26-01-158.png

BigBox 2017-06-02 19-26-24-678.png

BigBox 2017-06-02 19-26-46-558.png

BigBox 2017-06-02 19-27-05-250.png

BigBox 2017-06-02 19-27-20-578.png

BigBox 2017-06-02 19-27-29-441.png

• Like 5

23 hours ago, The_Keeper86 said:

Thanks for these! I was just checking Hyperspin's theme page there are so many amazing ones I'd love to see especially for Windows. Is there any way I can help or are these hard to capture?

Capturing, at least the process I use is a bit tedious to setup and get going. I use a bunch of scripts to kind of make the whole process a bit easier but I have been toying with a simpler process. My biggest problem at the moment is time. Between work, taking care of a newborn,  three teenagers, and family time, it's been difficult to find the time to get them done, but I will keep recording them. It would be nice to have help though... The Windows set is quite large I'm not even sure video snaps have been made for all the games that currently have themes.

• Like 1

an easier way would definitely be awesome! I'm guessing Hyperspin is required as well? Yeah, I totally understand your lack of time. You've done an awesome job getting these out as quick as you have been.

Like I said I'd definitely love to help especially if you find an easier method. Yeah, I doubt alot of the Windows games have videos either. I would probably have just recorded themes for games I have. Release them then go from there since I know my games have videos even though most are those Steam trailers.