LaunchBox Community Forums

XboxOneX

dov_EL

Super impressive glad they took their time and made a true 4K capable console unlike Sony. 

But the presentation reminded me exactly why I'm not buying it and why I have part's for my Gaming PC on the way.  Everything is Windows 10 as well Consoles especially Xbox just seems so pointless this generation. Other then switch and maybe a few exclusives on PS4 as they come I think I'm sadly done with consoles. 

Edited by ALIE
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, ALIE said:

Super impressive glad they took their time and made a true 4K capable console unlike Sony. 

But the presentation reminded me exactly why I'm not buying it and why I have part's for my Gaming PC on the way.  Everything is Windows 10 as well Consoles especially Xbox just seems so pointless this generation. Other then switch and maybe a few exclusives on PS4 as they come I think I'm sadly done with consoles. 

I don't understand why people claim the PS4 Pro isn't a true 4K console. There are plenty of native 4k games, with more on the way. And not every Xbox One X game will be native 4K, just like not every PC GPU has the ability to play games at 4K. The vast majority of PC players can only play at 1080p, does that mean PC isn't a true 4K platform? By your logic it wouldn't be. I've been primarily a PC gamer for the past 4 years, and I just recently got a PS4 Pro, and I can tell you the graphics hold up very well to current gen PC games. And the difference between native 4K games and checkerboard are negligible, at any proper viewing distance. The Xbox One X is a beast of a console, but if true 4K means playing every game at native 4k at 60 fps, then you'll have to wait until the next console generation, because neither console will achieve this, and neither can most people's PCs.

Edited by OmenBoy

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, chris6543 said:

xbox one x is no doubt the best upcoming gaming console by microsoft, it is capable of 4k support and compatible with xbox 360 games, comes with 2 TB internal storage and so on.

Upcoming? It's been out for a while now. Next Gen is probably out next year maybe this year bit I doubt it. 

3 hours ago, chris6543 said:

xbox one x is no doubt the best upcoming gaming console by microsoft, it is capable of 4k support and compatible with xbox 360 games, comes with 2 TB internal storage and so on.

Umm did you forget to hit “submit reply” a year ago?