LaunchBox Community Forums

Hacks & Fan-Made Playlist Theme (WIP)

Decided to re-visit doing a theme for a Hacks & Fan-Made category. Still needs a lot more work, but this is what I've got so far. I'm incorporating art (where it fits) with palette swaps (i.e., Samus is the version from Hyper Metroid). The very first theme I did was one for Hacks & Fan-Made, but I don't like it much, so I'm re-doing it!! :D

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, ninja2bceen said:

Awesome! Can you input a video preview box here as well for a preview? I can send you a video if you don't have one

Are you talking about gameplay clips? I just haven't recorded any yet, but there will definitely be gameplay footage in the theme... unless you are talking about something different :) In which case, you'll have to spell it out for me more.

I usually do the adding of gameplay once I'm done with everything else. I'm going to add more character art and some special effects still, but will put the gameplay in after that!

• Like 1

I probably won't add it to the existing theme because it would make it too busy and unless you have clear logos for the games featured, it would look off next to the other clip that does have the logos. What I can do though is add this clip as an alternate version of the existing theme. Then people can have two options for whatever gameplay they want to see. I'll make the edit tomorrow with your footage and upload it as an alternate for you :). Thanks for providing!

• Like 1