LaunchBox Community Forums

How to i make system video intro play when there are other videos in the folder?

Cnells2000

I have all my system video intros in there respective folders, renamed to the name of the system folder, but big box plays the other videos i have in the folder instead. when i go thru the games, everything plays fine but at the top menu it still randomizes the video for the respective system. help

gb.jpg

Just to make sure you have this correct your videos should be as follows...

Videos for individual games go in \Launchbox\Videos\[system name folder]    for example NES: \Launchbox\Videos\Nintendo Entertainment System

Videos for each system (if you have your systems set up as platforms and not playlists) go in \Launchbox\Videos\Platforms 

So in your platforms folder if you have at least one video named exactly as each system is named BigBox would play that video when you select the system. Such as Nintendo Wii.mp4, Sega Genesis.mp4, WonderSwan Color.mp4, and so on. 

Edited by Retro808