LaunchBox Community Forums

Can't make it look like the CityHunter theme

Peshti

Just like the title says I can't make it look like the city hunter theme, like this theme - https://forums.launchbox-app.com/files/file/225-cityhunter/

Now I get this part.

Instructions:

• Extract CityHunter to "LaunchBox\Themes"
  • Install font's
  • Choose CityHunter in Options > Views > Theme
  • Set Video Playback Engine to VLC in Options > Videos

But I guess I don't know where to put the videos of these files? 

• CityHunter 1.8.1
  • Akira Neo Tokyo
  • Cyber Punk 2077
  • Eva 01
  • Flash Back 2012
  • Grids

Also I don't know how to use the logos and banners that he uses in the videos, in other words I don't know what to do with this https://forums.launchbox-app.com/files/file/239-zombeavers-platform-clear-logos/

and this

https://forums.launchbox-app.com/files/file/238-zombeavers-platform-banners/

I guess I'm just too new to this, any guidance will be much appreciated, I'm really lost. 

Thanks

Hi, there are several issues to unpack here so let's start at the beginning.

• CityHunter 1.8.1
  • Akira Neo Tokyo
  • Cyber Punk 2077
  • Eva 01
  • Flash Back 2012
  • Grids

You only need one of those video's, it is the video that play's behind most views, if you want one of those over the default then just rename it to     Background  and copy paste it into Launchbox/Themes/CityHunter/Videos.

22 hours ago, neil9000 said:

Hi, there are several issues to unpack here so let's start at the beginning.

• CityHunter 1.8.1
  • Akira Neo Tokyo
  • Cyber Punk 2077
  • Eva 01
  • Flash Back 2012
  • Grids

You only need one of those video's, it is the video that play's behind most views, if you want one of those over the default then just rename it to     Background  and copy paste it into Launchbox/Themes/CityHunter/Videos.

I tried this and it just doesn't work..... I wanna love big box but right now I don't.

22 hours ago, neil9000 said:

OK, and the other 2 links are clear logos and banners, so go to Launchbox/themes/CityHunter/images/ and there will be a clear logo and a banner folder, just copy and paste into them.

I managed to make this part work though, thanks :)

What style is it specifically in the video are you trying to mirror? In watching the video it demoes different view styles of the theme as well as different background videos. You can see he changes the theme to each of the different background videos. Is there a specific background video and view you are looking at in the video. Perhaps mention the time stamp it shows up at.