LaunchBox Community Forums

Save and Load Games

gildy

I've been playing around with emulators for a couple of years but I'm totally new to Lunchbox/Big Box.  I noticed that when I open a game through LB and go fullscreen there doesn't seem to be a way to save or load your game progress because you can't access the menu bar on the emulator.  When I press escape the emulator closes and goes back to the front end.  I tried after highlighting a game in LB to click on Game in the menu bar and then open the games folder and launch the emulator, that way when I check fullscreen I can simply hit escape and the menu bar reappears.  Is there a better way to save/load in LB/BB directly?  Also, I purchased Big Box does that enable me to download movies for the games from Emumovies?  Thank you for any help you can give me and a big thanks for this software which makes our hobby even more fun!

Thanks guys for your quick response, as a senior gamer 67 years old,  there's a lot of info to try to wrap my so called brain around as to everything Launchbox can do.  I'll continue to watch YouTube tutorials and use this Community if I really get stuck.  Thanks again!

• Like 1