LaunchBox Community Forums

off topic Launchbox

djwar

Hi all!

Sorry for posting this is here, But I couldnt find a spot for general questions.

Quick question, I use to sort out LB as "Platform" to show only the consoles I was emulating (arcade,snes,nes,3do) but after the last update I is showing some more info, is there a way to set it back to show only my consoles?Capture.thumb.JPG.3da635a21373a920706fda70007714f3.JPG

Edited by djwar

Change "Platform" to "Platform Categories" and this will sort the platforms by categories such as Computer, Console, Arcade and Handheld.

By the looks of it you have playlists generated for your arcade games which you can either delete the playlists or you can edit them by right clicking them and unchecking "Include this playlist in the platforms lists".

no , I havent...

I still have the same old roms.

the only thing I did was updating LB, and boom, the list was messed up..

"Platform Categories" it needs to be expand, and when you expand arcade....

Capture.thumb.JPG.420c12a5fcf0ac8b965a0b4676f5f22e.JPG

Edited by djwar

Maybe there was something else that auto generated the aracde playlists.

If you don't want those playlists simply right click the playlist and delete it. If you want to see what is a playlist change the drop down menu at the top left to "Playlists".

If you want it like before change the drop down menu to "Platforms" and either remove the playlists or edit them to not have them show in the platforms like I described in my first response to you.

Removing a playlist won't remove any games from your imported library, it is simply a way of sorting games.

2 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

I would suggest closing Launchbox and going to the Launchbox/Data/Playlists folder and deleting the playlist .xml's in there and re-opening Launchbox.

I like this suggestion , sounds easy, thanks Neil9000 ...

I found em

Capture.JPG.81bd612d8373dd19af9367ff374359b4.JPG