LaunchBox Community Forums

Trouble Hiding Mouse with BigBox As Shell

letstalkaboutdune

Paging some of the technical gurus here like @lordmonkus, @ckp, and @NJDave71...

I'm using the technique suggested by @NJDave71 in this thread to automatically launch BigBox when my dedicated arcade PC boots. In general, this method works great, so thank you very much! One issue I'm seeing though is that AutoHotKey scripts, such as the one given in this thread by @lordmonkus to hide the mouse cursor, don't work when this is done, I guess because Windows Explorer hasn't been run. I notice that the volume buttons don't function either, so they're probably part of Explorer as well.

Can you guys please suggest a way to hide the mouse when bypassing Windows Explorer at startup? Can I somehow force AutoHotKey to run when I call an emulator from BigBox, that way the scripts work?

Edited by letstalkaboutdune