LaunchBox Community Forums

GBA Pokemon Games Images

Wheeler

try editing them individually in LB and make the title just Pokemon no accent I get download options for them. you can also edit the game go to the notes tab and paste these in if you like.

Pokemon Emerald notes

Pokemon Emerald Version is a sister game to Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, and is the fifth and final Generation III main series game. Like its predecessor, Pokemon Crystal, it added many features not present in the earlier paired versions.

It was the second highest selling video game of 2005 in North America. It was also the third best-selling game for the Game Boy Advance, losing to its two predecessors, Ruby and Sapphire and FireRed and LeafGreen. Emerald was the final main series game released on the Game Boy line of handhelds.

Pokemon FireRed Notes
Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen take place mostly in the fictional region of Kanto. This is one distinct region of many in the Pokemon world, which includes varied geographical habitats for the Pokemon species, human-populated towns and cities, and routes between locations. Some areas are only accessible once the player acquires a special item or one of the player's Pokemon learns a special ability. Near the end of the plot, the protagonist is able to venture to the Sevii Islands, a new area not available in the original Red or Blue games. It consists of an archipelago of seven islands that contain Pokemon normally exclusive to the Johto region.

Pokemon LeafGreen Notes
Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen take place mostly in the fictional region of Kanto. This is one distinct region of many in the Pokemon world, which includes varied geographical habitats for the Pokemon species, human-populated towns and cities, and routes between locations. Some areas are only accessible once the player acquires a special item or one of the player's Pokemon learns a special ability. Near the end of the plot, the protagonist is able to venture to the Sevii Islands, a new area not available in the original Red or Blue games. It consists of an archipelago of seven islands that contain Pokemon normally exclusive to the Johto region.

I did just however realize that FR and LG both are using the same notes.

I did make it just pokemon in launch box (right click on game and edit) and those options did not populate for me in the dropdown. I will keep playing with it, but in the meantime is there a way to manually ass box art to games if metadata doesn't populate or emumovies doesn't find artwork?

I never noticed I was missing metadata until your post. So I played around and was able to get LB to find Wikipedia and GamesDB listing using the following names:

Pokémon: FireRed 

Pokémon: LeafGreen

Pokémon: Emerald 

Capture.JPG

Edited by Retro808