LaunchBox Community Forums

changing default emulator problem

harryoke

wanted to change my Game boy Advance emu from Visualboy advance-m to mgba , so i went to manage emu and changed default emu to mgba , i even deleted associations for visualboy-m game boy advance inside the emu manager, still everythime i goto launch a rom it still loads visualboy advance-m (even tho its not in my 'Launch with' list).

2017-09-02_112512.png

Although you changed the emulator in manage emulators the actual games don't no that you have changed it. Just click on a gba game then ctrl a to highlight them all, then right click and choose edit, in the first dropdown choose emulator, in the second your new emulator, that should do it for you.

yeah to elaborate a little the default emulator setting is what will automatically be applied if you try to import more games for that platform but if you already imported games using a different emulator then you are going to have to use the bulk edit feature like Neil described.

• Thanks 1