LaunchBox Community Forums

BIgBox Going Crazy

latin625

I recently updated to the latest version of Bigbox and even purchased the lifetime upgrade option and now when I launch bigbox, two things happen.

1. It launches two instances of bigbox, cause  I can see them in the system processes.

2. the most annoying  uncontrollable scroll of the platforms happens.  I can not stop it.  tried unplugging controllers, mice, everything.  It just keeps scrolling.

Anyone know what happen?  can I get a past version before the latest beta?  My launchbox is fine... no scrolling or anything.  works perfect!

29 minutes ago, latin625 said:

Thanks, it gave me the old beat 11 for lb but not BB..  BBis still beta 16.  How do I get to z access scrolling is enabled in the LB controller setting ?

No, Bigbox and Launchbox are the same if you reinstalled beta 11 BB and Lb will be the same. If you are seeing Bigbox as beta 16 and Launchbox as beta 11 then you most likely have two different installs on your system.

• Like 1