LaunchBox Community Forums

Mirage: Arcane Warfare FREE on Steam Today!

CadetStimpy

Well, I've been stayin' afloat for the most part.  Thanks for askin', DOS!  I hope things are goin' well for ya in Jersey (What was that amusing name you had for New Jersey?).

It's probably considered near Blasphemy in this Forum, but I've been playin' a lot of board games lately.  They're more well-suited to my waning reflexes.  :)

Besides, with an "approval rating" of less than 2% (+16 outta 857), it was apparent most in this Forum didn't think much of anything I had to say.

'Course, never having anything noteworthy to say may have contributed to that.  xD

6 hours ago, CadetStimpy said:

It's probably considered near Blasphemy in this Forum, but I've been playin' a lot of board games lately.  They're more well-suited to my waning reflexes.  :)

Nah, I love board games!

I'm a big fan of Mansions of Madness and Dungeon Run, and of course some classics like 13 Dead End Drive. Mansions of Madness has quite a long setup time, but it's a blast if you get a good group of people together to play. Also, while not quite a board game per se, I play D&D every week. Nerdom can take many forms, they needn't all be digital :)

On 9/8/2017 at 9:52 AM, Zombeaver said:

Nah, I love board games!

Hey, that's awesome, Zombeaver.  I thought there may be some (well, there may still be) who wouldn't take kindly to my analog ways and tendencies.  :)

Generally, I laugh more when playing Board Games.  'Course, that's probably 'cause there are other people there, and we're often ribbin' each other about somethin'.  :D  I die a lot more in Video Games, too.  In the last Video Game I played, I was viciously mauled to death (numerous times) by a pack of guard dogs.  My "deaths" in Board Games are much less gruesome (and not near as frequent).

My Board Gaming pal has been collecting games since she was a kid, and currently has over 620 of 'em (from vintage to brand new), so it's always somethin' new over there!

How many games does a Gamer (Video or Board) need?  Just one more.  ;)