LaunchBox Community Forums

am I still licensed?

Emulation_Guru

Hey Guys, yes i am back from the dead... I lost all my stuff due to a fried hardrive months ago and man that set me back years... Anyways I am now just getting back to setting up LB and I was wondering why it doesn't say my licensed named on it anymore like it use to when ever I would open it...? I got the full version several months ago and wanted to know if this is a new update or is something else wrong..

I am using vers. 7.11 currently

proof.jpg

3 minutes ago, lordmonkus said:

It looks like you lost your license file or something happened to it, I would suggest emailing support@unbrokensoftware.com

just because i had it uninstalled? surely hope they can fix it thanks... yeah it was on my old copy of windows that was completely lost and fried.. i didn't have time to back anything up but i did indeed pay for it.

2 minutes ago, Zombeaver said:

In Launchbox if you go to Help -> About -> Premium it will show you the current status of your premium license.

will do right now thank you.

Edited by RetroGaming
more info

ok thankfully

6 minutes ago, lordmonkus said:

Then shooting an email to support@unbrokensoftware.com should get you a new license file mailed out to you. It's a good idea to back that up either in your email or on a USB stick or something.

i find it! on my alt HD LB Premium? now i just need to know where i place it in the LB folder.