LaunchBox Community Forums

Big Box Display Game Version???

GunerX

How do I get big box to display the game Version next to the title? I have some ROM hacks of Super Metroid, they are all titled "Super Metroid: ROM HACK NAME" but in big box its just "Super Metroid" so its hard to figure out which is which

Xj6bCRX.jpg

ZC7Q5lY.jpg

Edited by GunerX

@GunerX You can just rename them in LaunchBox. Just Right click on Super Metroid and hit edit and you can rename it to whatever you like.

Edit: Oh I see what you are saying,my method probably will not work because you are using multiple versions of the same game. I don't use rom hacks so not sure if it will or not.

31 minutes ago, kmoney said:

@GunerX You can just rename them in LaunchBox. Just Right click on Super Metroid and hit edit and you can rename it to whatever you like.

Edit: Oh I see what you are saying,my method probably will not work because you are using multiple versions of the same game. I don't use rom hacks so not sure if it will or not.

it works. thanks!

• Like 1