LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo won't work

Hi,

I started with making/importing Playlists. Today I imported the NES/SNES mini classic xml's from this forum and created a Playlist for Final Fantasy and Zelda with media from the forum. All the media is working perfect except de clear logo for the SNES Classic playlist.

The NES version has a clear Logo added (which is very nice!), this is the one I'm talking about :

For the SNES there ain't a Clear Logo. I am not a graphical hero, and I mean really REALLY  not :D. But... I messed around a bit with the NES version and created:59d69a9fc58ea_ClearLogo.thumb.png.53e1ae05b7fc43f71a07da85f4fa2e62.png

I added this in the Clear Logo folder : Playlists\SNES Classic Edition\Clear Logo and named it: Logo.png. Problem is that the image won't show up in BigBox. Tried refreshing Platform cache, but that did not do the trick.

What am I doing Wrong?

Edited by Machello

@Machello There is some kind of bug at the moment that sometimes just refreshing platform cache does not do the trick. You could try refreshing coverflow image cache first and see if that does the trick but sometimes the only time I can get the cache to refresh properly is to refresh all cache which I know is not ideal.

Hi Kmoney,

Will try the clear Coverflow option. All cache ain't really a pretty option indeed. Will try Tomorrow and let you know.

I think Alie just mentioned this issue in 

hope this issue will be fixed.

Weird thing is this is the only image that doesn't work. Even if I use an image that works on another platform

• Like 1

Yes, I am aware of this issue and I need to dive into it again. It's been a major problem because of the cache files being in use, which makes them difficult to delete. In the mean time, you can force-fix it by going into your LaunchBox\Images\Cache folder and deleting images in this format: .bbflow-PlatformOrCategoryOrPlaylist-*

Sorry for the trouble here. I'll get back to it soon. :)

Oke, tried Jason's option first. Sounded as the most impactless option ^_^. That did not do the trick. Kmoney's options to refresh the coverflow images did it, thanks mate! 

@Jason Carr Hope you can tackle this nasty issue. Will follow the beta topic for updates. Good luck fixing!

Edited by Machello
  • Like 1