LaunchBox Community Forums

My Collection is not being updated.

BetaLeaf

8 hours ago, neil9000 said:

OK so update time. My collection finally finished syncing, it took about 4-5 hours to finish my collection of 9251 games, and as far as I can tell they all seem to be present and correct in the my collection part of the database. https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/collection/games/neil9000 So I'm not really sure what to tell you as to why yours are not showing correctly. I know there was a time when the feature was not working at all due to a change in the https security of the site, hence my statement in your thread that I didn't think it was working at all, but I seemed to of debunked that by uploading my collection. If I was you and it's still not working correctly I would go back to that thread explain the situation and tag in your post @Jason Carr and @Vlansix and see if they have any info or help they can offer you. Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you, but i'm simply not seeing your issue my end after many hours of not being able to use my Launchbox or Bigbox while I was waiting for the sync to finish. :) 

Thanks for taking the time to verify. I really appreciate it. @Jason Carr @Vlansix, not really sure what else to say here. I upload my colletion, and when it finishes, I check the site and it is still using my old collection. Any Suggestions?

• 2 months later...