LaunchBox Community Forums

Syncing saves between PC's?

spectral

What is the easiest way to sync saves between PC's? I know it will involve backup up to a cloud service but I dont know how to make retroarch,etc look there for save. I was going to use google backup and sync but that didn't look like it would n't sync the save folders on the 2nd pc to those of the first, only create copies of the one it already has.

I have RA and Dolphin both saving to my OneDrive in the RA UI in settings you can set your save and state paths I know that OD usually creates a folder on your user folder. Having synced saves is really awesome I would suggest it to any one with multiple PC's

Edited by DOS76

Thanks I'll look into one drive.  Is there anyway to mirror the default directory to one drive? One of the installations is on a removable drive and I dont really want to be having to re do all the save paths every time I use it elsewhere.

Edited by spectral