LaunchBox Community Forums

Completing Meta Data

Coleman

So I have been out of the loop in terms of current updates, 3rd party plugins and forum chatter.

I am cleaning up the metadata on my SNES system and I am finding  that a lot of the games I have in Launchbox have some metadata that was downloaded from the LB database, but when i try to search for updates i get a message that the game could not be found in the database... not sure whats going on here.

So i was going to start populating the immages manually from the interwebs,  but i am sure that me putting files in my own folders is not the most efficient way to improve the  situation.  

Is there a recommended method for how i should go about finding metadata and uploading it to the data base so that everyone's games can be updated, and the auto-update functions will work better for my collection

• 3 weeks later...