LaunchBox Community Forums

Demul Virtua Fighter 4 Final Tuned Issues

AnimeFan95

Hello everyone :)

Nice to meet you all.

I desperately need help if you don't mind. My "Naomi" roms and chds on the "Demul" emulator are all working fine, except for "Virtua Fighter 4", both the Evolution and Final Tuned version. To go into detail, the performance of the game itself is good, but the output of the graphics are not particularly feasible. The characters, stage backgrounds are all cutted, and therefore the models are not complete. My issue is exactly like this: http://www.emutalk.net/threads/55764-Demul-v0-7-alpha-200915-Glitchy-gfx-flashing-textures

Except no one gave a solution on that link, at least not what I can see. And I would post on that website, but I have received no email to activate my account, which is why I am creating a new topic on here. This is the only "Naomi 2" rom I am running on Demul, and I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can resolve this. This is part of an arcade cabinet project I am working on.

My PC specs are: Intel i7 860 (2.80GHz), 8GB of RAM, Nvidia geforce gtx 750 ti. 

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

AnimeFan95.

Thanks for replying :)

I see. That's strange, because there have been videos on "YouTube" that demonstrates the emulation of "Viruta Fighter 4 Final Tuned", and they all have perfect performance. on previous versions. And the graphics are intact. This is a good example: 

Could it maybe because of the Nvidia drivers currently installed?

Kind regards,

AnimeFan95

I don't know maybe there are tweaks for it then I know when I tested it my player had no body just empty clothes and when the fight started there were all types of glitches. I've always assumed there is no fix but I could be mistaken. Have fun going down that rabbit hole. Are you playing in 16:9 or stretched I'm in 16:9 maybe 4:3 fixes the issues.

• 2 years later...
On 11/12/2017 at 8:48 PM, AnimeFan95 said:

Thanks for replying :)

I see. That's strange, because there have been videos on "YouTube" that demonstrates the emulation of "Viruta Fighter 4 Final Tuned", and they all have perfect performance. on previous versions. And the graphics are intact. This is a good example: 

Could it maybe because of the Nvidia drivers currently installed?

Kind regards,

AnimeFan95

Hey there, Glad somebody else mentioned this. I don't have a problem with the graphics at all. The problem I'm having is the same as the video. The audio keeps starting and stopping. Its like it keeps starting from the beginning of the track of something. Listen again. I tried running the roms with a newer version of Demul but it doesn't even see the roms. Any fixes ? thanks alot

• 2 months later...