LaunchBox Community Forums

Help with Final Burn Alpha

Emilio5639

I was trying to install FBA, and I am having some issues with it.  I downloadded FBA from the website, and I am using it for Windows 10 64bit.  I installed the roms under FBA, and created the emulator in launchbox leading straght to the .exe file, but I am getting the following error:

sr-01 is not supported by FB Alpha

I can go to the .exe and open the program.  After telling the program where the roms were located, I was able to get them running that way, but not through launchbox.  Thanks for the help.

Emilio

Final Burn Alpha is a fine emulator but I swapped over to the the Retroarch FBA core because the stand alone was too finicky and a pain in the butt to use with Launchbox. I did manage to get it working but it's been a long time since I did so I cannot remember what that error you got is and how to fix it.