LaunchBox Community Forums

Windowed Mode - Glitchy on 4k/1080p Multimonitor Setup

JerseyXS97

I recently decided to take a leap to 4k and added one as the third monitor on my build. LaunchBox worked fine when Windows 10 had the 4k set as my primary monitor. Unfortunately, it started totally bugging out when I decided to make my 1080p144Hz monitor the default in W10 and now the program can't decide what in the hell it wants to do. (Pictures below.) 4k fullscreen decides to bug out into my 1080p and covers the taskbar, 4k windowed decides to cut off half the program, and 1080p fullscreen gets incredibly cramped. I feel like I recall an option in LB to tell it what monitor to start up on, but I can seem to find it at the moment. Any ideas?

4k full.png

4k window.png

1080p full.png

Edited by JerseyXS97

Have you guys tried the 7.15 release (just came out today)? I did fix a related bug.

LaunchBox currently should work properly on multi-monitor setups with different resolutions and DPI settings, but may not be perfect when dragging between different monitors with different DPI settings. Please let me know any specific issues you guys are still seeing with 7.15.

4 hours ago, Jason Carr said:

Have you guys tried the 7.15 release (just came out today)? I did fix a related bug.

LaunchBox currently should work properly on multi-monitor setups with different resolutions and DPI settings, but may not be perfect when dragging between different monitors with different DPI settings. Please let me know any specific issues you guys are still seeing with 7.15.

Well my internet decided to crap out so I had to install it manually but unfortunately it's the dragging between multiple monitors with different DPI and resolutions that seems to be the primary problem here. Thank you for looking into it, though!