LaunchBox Community Forums

SEGA Model 3 = white screen

Reevesad

Hi There, 

So I setup Sega Model 3 the other day using the Launchbox Tutorial video. The Games load up and I have sound and the backdrops but the moving screen characters/ backgrounds are all White images. any ideas how this has happened and how I can resolve the issue? Any help would be most grateful

I'm running this on a Intel i7-3770 34.4ghz 8gb Ram 64 bit windows 7. with an AMD Radeon R7 360 Series GC.

Regards, Adam

20171218_120619.thumb.jpg.9be8a7209f26e8e49f09d5dfd3597447.jpg

@Reevesad are you using the latest WIP build? You can find it here: http://www.supermodel3.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1206#p9332  (currently SVN 680 as of now I think).
Just copy it over your previous install directory. If that doesn't work it could be a graphics card/driver issue maybe?

Edited by DaveC
Added more info
  • Like 1

Hi DaveC, thanks for the reply. yes I recently set this system via the tutorial by Launchbox and used the latest download of Supermodel R680-x64 

maybe it's something more to do with the resolution as I set it to 1240x960. but tbh as I'm a complete noob to all this I really don't like messing around with tweaking stuff but I guess I'll have to give it a go. 

Just seems that every game runs perfectly apart from this whitening on characters and certain textures background ect.