LaunchBox Community Forums

Autohide menubar In RA Snes9x?

Cnells2000

Ive Sucessfully got RA SNES9x to load my snes games in full screen.  however, the menu bar still shows up everytime i load a game. the menu says press escape to hide menu bar, but that is the button that i have set to escape the emulator. is there anything i can do to autohide the menubar without me having to use the mouse all the time?Untitled.thumb.jpg.8341044b3b49b373205c54bd111b0b45.jpg

Untitled 2.jpg

Untitled 3.jpg

• 8 months later...

I know this is a old thread, but I had the same issue with RA Snes9x and none of the above worked for me. What I had to to was put out an Auto Hot Key script. I'm gonna post it below, in case someone else needs it. What it does is just wait 5 seconds after the emulator started running and after that it sends "Alt" key, wait 1 second and sends "V" key, wait 0.3 seconds and sends "Enter" key. It basically does what a person would do to enter the proper menu using the keyboard and activate the "Hide Menu Bar" option. "Esc" key still closes the emulator.

I'm on windows 10 by the way and I play on the hardcore mode. I hope this helps.

Sleep, 5000
Send {Alt}
Sleep, 1000
Send {v}
Sleep 300
Send {Enter}

; This section closes Snes9x when pressing Escape
$Esc::
{
	Process, Close, {{{StartupEXE}}}
}

Edited by coleroddy