LaunchBox Community Forums

Final Burn and Retroarch in Snes Classic Mini

ateneouw

Hi, i'm new to the forums and have some problems. I hope this is the right place to post.

The thing is that i'm trying to convert my Snes Classic Mini machine into an arcade one.

I gave up about using "mame" retroarch core becouse as i have tested it, it's slower than Final Burn one. 

My question is about the excel arcade rom list datasheet:

The first row is the zip file and the 2nd is the Game Title. Since the Hakchi 2 software load the zip file and the zip name is used for the Game Title:

Is there a way to get the info in the excel datasheet, match the filename and THEN convert this filename to the Game Title?

I know that using programming technics could make the job. But, is there any way to this? Has everybody done this before?

It would simplifies a lot about using "hakchi 2" and then getting the cover image from the Game Title.

Thanks.

I'll be nice and leave it up for you but I will move it to the Monkeys section since it isn't Launchbox related, hopefully someone here has some answers for you but I would think you might wanna ask on some of the NES / SNES classic hacking sites since those people will probably have the answers you are looking for.

Just now, Lordmonkus said:

I'll be nice and leave it up for you but I will move it to the Monkeys section since it isn't Launchbox related, hopefully someone here has some answers for you but I would think you might wanna ask on some of the NES / SNES classic hacking sites since those people will probably have the answers you are looking for.

Sorry for being to noob. Thanks