LaunchBox Community Forums

ColEm 4.2 Stuck in full screen

HotMommasCowboy

no you can load regualar roms for systems in MAME as long as the coleco bios files are in with your MAME ROMs in LB you do have to make sure that don't use quotes and use file names are not checked in your MAME emulator settings in LB or it won't work.

2 hours ago, HotMommasCowboy said:

My ColEm stopped working in Launchbox, and I've been playing around trying to figure it out. I put the emu in full screen and now I am unable to get to the menu bar. Does anyone have any idea how I can get it out of full screen mode so I can get to the top menu bar back? Thanks for any advice.

You should be able to press and hold the Alt key, then press the Enter key. That works here with Colem 4.2 for Windows.

1 hour ago, HotMommasCowboy said:

@dragon57

Thanks. I’ll give that a shot in the morning. I don’t remember how I set up everything the first time. Do you have any tips on how I can get ColEm to see where my .col files are? Thanks. 

To set the directory where your games are, add this to the command line: -home <dirname>

So a sample, full line would be something like this: colem [-option1 [-option2...]] [filename]

Edited by dragon57