LaunchBox Community Forums

How do I download game video snaps?

Naxster

This may be a stupid question, but is it possible to download the game video snaps for my games though launchbox? Or do I have to download everything thing from emumovies?

I don't have a lot of ROMs, and I don't want to download the video snaps for ALL the games for SNES.. :/

I like how launchbox finds only those games you have available and download the box art etc, is it possible to do the same with video snaps? :)

12 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

If you don't have a paid subscription its the website only, the ftp is for paid members only. The free ones on the site are also the low quality ones, you will need to pay to get access to the higher quality ones.

5 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

lol, didn't mean to call you out, just didn't want to give false expectations. ;) 

I'm going to pay for launchbox subscription as soon as I'm done with my last emulator,NES is left, FINALLY!! I'm so excited for this!! :D. 

This would only take like 5-10 min. But where in launchbox do I download the video snaps for only the game I have :)

Edited by Naxster

9 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

just highlight all the games in a platform then Tools/Download metadata and images.

For clarification you will need a Emumovies subscription to download videos, as well as a Launchbox one.

9 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

If you have already imported the games just right click and ctrl-a to select all. Than choose tools / download meta data and media. The wizard will walk you through. 

Is it really that easy huh? :D

Sweet! Yes I'm going to buy a Launchbox subscription, and when I do that I believe I will receive a discount for Emumovies, which I'm also going to use.

Btw do you know how much the discount for Emumovies will be? :)

10%? :)

1 minute ago, Naxster said:

Is it really that easy huh? :D

Sweet! Yes I'm going to buy a Launchbox subscription, and when I do that I believe I will receive a discount for Emumovies, which I'm also going to use.

Btw do you know how much the discount for Emumovies will be? :)

10%? :)

Ill be honest and say I'm not sure what the discount is, I know there is one but I never used it personally, there are also multiple payment plans for emumovies.

https://emumovies.com/store/category/3-donation-options/

3 hours ago, neil9000 said:

just highlight all the games in a platform then Tools/Download metadata and images.

For clarification you will need a Emumovies subscription to download videos, as well as a Launchbox one.

3 hours ago, Retro808 said:

If you have already imported the games just right click a game and ctrl-a to select all. Than choose tools / download meta data and media. The wizard will walk you through. If you have all images already just uncheck what you dont want and make sure videos is checked. 

Sorry for this, but i just bought Launchbox subscription! :D

But when i highlight the games i want video snaps and go to Tools/Download metadata and images, i can't find the video snaps section in there :/

I'm doing something wrong? 

Also why can't i buy the 1 month subscription in emumovies when i use the code? :(

• 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...
7 minutes ago, viajante said:

What else I need to enable Metadata video options for download ?

"For clarification you will need a Emumovies subscription to download videos, as well as a LaunchBox one."

Once you have that and set it up in LaunchBox (Tools, Options, Integrations, EmuMovies), when you click Next [in your screenshot above], you'll see the options to select images, manuals, music and videos from EmuMovies.  Keep in mind, all those are not available for all games.