LaunchBox Community Forums

Importing Fortnite into Launchbox?

LeeXiuLong

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

How do we do this in Launchbox.Next?  I'd like to be able to add the games separately than only add the launcher...

Edit: answered my own question, but it's not super intuitive.  I selected the platform filter, and then right-clicked an empty area in the list pane, then selected "Add (Ctrl N)".  It's easier to add games that have emulators, but Windows games not listed as an installed app are trickier.

Edited by duerra

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/30/2019 at 5:41 PM, Lordmonkus said:

You cannot launch the game without the Epic launcher running in the system tray, this is their copy protection like Steam does.

Coming back to this admittedly late. I don't have any Epic games, but I could see that changing if current events are any indication (it'll depend on the ratios of full exclusives vs. timed exclusives vs. the rate of improvement of Epic's services as I'm a pretty dedicated Steam Big Picture services). There's usually a way to run Steam games with Steam offline as well as independently if it doesn't use Steamworks. Is that something that Epic has done/is doing/will do? It seems kind of important for those interested in offline gameplay.