LaunchBox Community Forums

"SFIII: New Gen" missing from CPS3 playlist

imdavid555

It is a playlist. I created the CPS3 playlist by going to "Tools>Create Missing arcade/mame playlists" after adding all my MAME roms. I am using the latest mame romset (split) aswell.

Whats weird is that when I originally imported all my MAME roms, I asked for the NA version for everything. It imported SF3 New Generatioin as the hispanic version (sfiiih.zip) and had to manually change it to the US version (sfiiiu.zip). All the other mame games including the street fighters seemed to have imported correctly.

Capture.PNG

I just added Sf3 new gen manually to the playlist (just found out you can do this by right clicking the game lol), deleted the playlist, and re-added cps3 playlist to launch box. This time it created the playlist properly!

i probably deleted sf3 new gen one day by accident when I had my previous mame romset in Launchbox and it remembered.