LaunchBox Community Forums

payment options

Z3R0B4NG

Heck something like patreon would work, I am planning to get the heat death of the universe option anyway. I know I can get money to patreon, via IDeal even I think, which for Dutch people is instantanous bank transfer. (At least at the front-end level of things), like having a 75 dollar special tier for the one time forever payment, what you get is "exclusive acces to a highly advance build" as to stay oblivious if need be.

• 2 months later...

I would also like to have Music Box Alpha. But I cannot use any of the payment methods. Neither bitcoin, credit card nor debit card. What should I do now? Please make direct debit or bank transfer.

Edited by ToHell
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

My subscription is outdated and I also wanted to buy a lifetime license but that with the credit/debit cards in Germany got worse. Previously I bought Launchbox buy getting a single-use debit card. Now I searched for 2 weeks but wasn't able to find any reasonable debit cards. I dont want to open another bank account or make a contract just to buy Launchbox. All the previously usable debit cards (0 to 14$ costs ontop of the actual amount you want to pay) aren't available anymore.

Please offer a way to somehow pay licenses without a credit/debit card. 

• 4 months later...

oke, never heard of that but it sound like a prepauid phone haha.
i never worked with it do i have to buy one with that amount or more for fee or something.

Maybe i can buy one and try it but when i have one that not have enough amount it fail.

I go google to it.

EDIT: oke i have been to several shops and they dont have it.
Only thing they have is a paysafe card and that is different.

Any ideas?

Edited by mbwdekeijzer

15 hours ago, mbwdekeijzer said:

oke, never heard of that but it sound like a prepauid phone haha.
i never worked with it do i have to buy one with that amount or more for fee or something.

Maybe i can buy one and try it but when i have one that not have enough amount it fail.

I go google to it.

EDIT: oke i have been to several shops and they dont have it.
Only thing they have is a paysafe card and that is different.

Any ideas?

Its been a while since I used one but I think I bought it in Albert Heijn at the cash register or the counter where they sell tobacco and stuff.