LaunchBox Community Forums

MAME Neo Geo importing

We1Dont7Die

When I import MAME as an Arcade platform with a full set, it parses the file names and I can see that the Neo Geo games from the set are going to be imported, but when the import is complete none of them show up. Anyone else notice that the Neo Geo games don't show up under Arcade? Am I doing something wrong?

I'm going to guess that you have already imported MAME so when you are going to import Neo Geo games it is just seeing them as the same game so during the import process use the check box to force duplicate roms and they should import just fine.

Ahhh, you may be on to something. I already have Neo Geo added as Neo Geo MVS platform. So I guess when adding the full mame set, even though it parses the names in the final import list, they are getting skipped in the actual import because they exist in Neo Geo MVS platform. I wasn't aware the force duplicate import option detected duplicate roms in OTHER platforms as well.